Twitist Forums
is there any way you can disable family members from adding u as a family member on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is there any way you can disable family members from adding u as a family member on facebook? (/thread-40694.html)

- june bug - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

shocking! LOL

- Wolfie - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

Nop unless you put your facebook setting to PRIVATE =D

- Kip - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

It's funny how bad Facebook can be for people and how much information other people know about you before you have even met them.

- songsalieri - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

1st off, fb asks u 2 confirm when someone says u r related. simply deny. if they r already listed & u want 2 change that, simply click on that relationship from your profile & deny it. follow the onscreen instructions 2 deny & the other person is prohibited. sometimes if u r listed as related 2 1 person & that person is listed as related 2 another, fb doesn't ask 4 confirmation. in my case it was my son so that was ok with me but i don't think they should do that. if u don't want communication go 2 their profile & click block & that denies all messages & wall posts as well. that should automatically bar them from listing u at all peace