Twitist Forums
Is there a way to stop getting notifications on facebook that someone pokes you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a way to stop getting notifications on facebook that someone pokes you? (/thread-40699.html)

Is there a way to stop getting notifications on facebook that someone pokes you? - hollowspark276 - 11-10-2012 12:55 AM

So I'm getting notifications on Facebook when someone pokes me, and I really don't want to be notified for that. I mean, I can see the pokes on my homepage and such, I really don't need a notification for it. Plus, you know, when you're waiting for someone to reply to something important, it's really annoying.
Anyway, the basic thing I'm asking is, is there a way that I can stop getting a notifications that I was poked, in the notification area?
It's really annoying.

- Ale1619 - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

There's no way to stop it because of the new format...
Or you could just stop poking that person back...

- Lopa - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

Sorry bro. You can't stop that. It disturbs me too. But no way to stop it.

- Ninethousand - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

This is absolutely frustrating, it too would like to know how to fix it >.<

- Kaladhar - 11-10-2012 01:03 AM

I hear ya mate & this is really very irritating & frustrating... I have messaged the Facebook Admins/Mods today (a few minutes back) & i hope that they will act on the issue ASAP.. this is driving me nuts... But as of now, there is no choice for us to shut the Notification OFF coz i have searched for the option everywhere... it's so stupid..

Have patience.. a majority of Us doesn't Like it or Want it... it will be OFF soon Wink