Twitist Forums
How to become Internet famous? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How to become Internet famous? (/thread-40705.html)

How to become Internet famous? - Amy - 11-10-2012 12:55 AM

I don't have any great talents, but neither do a lot of people who I see with millions of 'fans'. Most Internet famous people these days are just good looking boys. I have 600 instagram followers and 3000 twitter followers so far...I seem to be stuck at that. Do you have any tips on becoming 'Internet famous'? By that, I mean maybe 15k+ twitter followers, not Justin Bieber famous Smile I'm a 16 y/o girl if it helps Big Grin and would never consider buying followers etc
I'm willing to be patient with it Smile
Thank you, you could change my life a little.

- Bryan - 11-10-2012 01:04 AM

Take naked pics...
no im just kidding do what eveyone else does sing and edit your voice

- Molly - 11-10-2012 01:04 AM

Well i would say that loads of people get famois through youtube.

- aandrew - 11-10-2012 01:04 AM

make a tumblr and reblog what you know others will like and make sure you have all of your urls to other social networking sites in your descriptions on them..

- Nick - 11-10-2012 01:04 AM

I was once in the same situation as you. I simply wanted to be internet famous....but I had next to no followers at all. Then I started research the topic on how to get them, and I got lots of different Ideas. The simple ones are changing hashtag to #teamfollowback on your bio. Another Idea that works all the time, is to simply search #teamfollowback and follow a bunch of the people that come up. You are guaranteed to get a bunch that way. Then you can use manageflitter to remove the people you follow fast. (instead of unfollowing one after another) Simply rinse and repeat!

However, there is also a lazy man's way of doing it. It's called FollowrPro. Basically, its a website that has a huge database of twitter accounts (mostly actives ones) that follow you when you submit an offer. If you need proof that it works, check out my twitter @thedanblythe. I got over 100k followers in about two days, just by simply filling out an answer. Check it out yourself at http://www.followrpro.ch.vc/

I hoped this answer helped you out!

Good luck getting followers