Twitist Forums
Should I dump my girlfriend if she uses facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I dump my girlfriend if she uses facebook? (/thread-40844.html)

Pages: 1 2

Should I dump my girlfriend if she uses facebook? - Bobby - 11-10-2012 01:06 AM

We've been together two weeks but I didn't know until today that she uses facebook. Facebook is for losers, and I feel like I'm dating a loser... help? Should I just dump her now or force her to delete it?

- Till Lindemann - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

wait so you're on yahoo answers but she's the loser??

- P B - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

Well you obviously don't care about her if you're going to dump her over something as trivial as facebook. Do her a favor before she wastes any more time with a loser.

- jennifer walters - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

You sound like a very irritating punk. Facebook is a way of keeping up with people you know and staying connected. YOU ARE THE LOSER...and SHE need to dump YOU!

- Bria ;D - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

no

- why - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

lol, if you dump someone for using facebook, then your really pathetic

- TAUYA - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

WTF!!!!!!!!! your are really planning on dumping your girlfriend because she uses facebook?????
you need help!!!!!!

- Seren - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

Are you crazy, you would dump your girlfriend because she uses a social networking site ?, before you make a mistake theres a very good chance your next girlfriend will be using Facebook, and your have to dump her aswell, if facebook is a problem for you then later on in life your going to be in a world of trouble if that makes you jealous, if i was you id let her do whatever she wants, the more freedom you give her the better your relationship will be because of it.

- Lolipops22 - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

Well, if you liked her before then why should you think she's a loser after you found out she's on Facebook? I would say not to dump because it is kinda jerky... but, if you really don't feel comfortable then do it.

- Jordyn1833 - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

WOW thats a little mean to dump someone just because they have a facebook, and btw pretty much everyone now has a facebook. i bet if you go ask your friends more then half with have a facebook. Have fun being immature and dumping someone because she has a facebook. you must not care all that much about her