Twitist Forums
What's something cute that u can write on your boyfriends Facebook wall ? Or a stauts to make about him ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What's something cute that u can write on your boyfriends Facebook wall ? Or a stauts to make about him ? (/thread-40952.html)

What's something cute that u can write on your boyfriends Facebook wall ? Or a stauts to make about him ? - mrscrazystar - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

?:)What's something cute that u can write on your boyfriends Facebook wall ? Or a stauts to make about him ?

- Michael - 11-10-2012 01:22 AM

Status to write about him- best boyfriend in the world a girl can ever have-no guy makes me laugh and makes me feel the way I do-I love him eternally.

- Sof - 11-10-2012 01:22 AM

Status- You're always on my mind Smile
Post on his wall- Hey there Wink
flirty stuff like that Smile

- Daniel Smith - 11-10-2012 01:22 AM

U serious? Your asking a stranger what to write on your boyfriends facebook wall? You'd probably want a stranger to screw him too; Ya know, so you can ask her what your boyfriend likes...

- Elane - 11-10-2012 01:22 AM

I'll make you a sandwich, baby!

- Bieber_Girl - 11-10-2012 01:22 AM

First off... its STATUS not stauts... and second...
A status to write is like "____ and I had the best time at ____! Can't wait to see him again. Smile"
And something to post on his wall is "Hey, baby, I miss you! Text me so we can figure out when to chill. Love you! <3"
Hope I helped.