Twitist Forums
What is twiter.explain? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What is twiter.explain? (/thread-40969.html)

What is twiter.explain? - moti - 11-10-2012 01:14 AM

- NaturalHiighh❤ - 11-10-2012 01:23 AM

I would like to know the same thing. I dont get whats the point of it.

- Zoum - 11-10-2012 01:23 AM

Twitter is basically when you put what your doing and have people follow you it's Lina stalkerish cause people know what your doing?

- Nosleep - 11-10-2012 01:23 AM

Masturbation without all the messy clean up.

- Kristenann - 11-10-2012 01:23 AM

It's a simple social networking site. It's sort of like a mini blog. You can type whatever you desire but it must be be under 140 characters. & you get your friends to follow you so they can read what you posted. Then you follow them to read what they post. Many celebrities have twitter pages & you can follow them to see what they're up to. & there's also. TT's on twitter. That stands for Trending Topic. A trending topic is well it's whatever is most popular in the world at the time. For example Elizabeth Taylor just died so she would be a TT because everyone on twitter is tweeting about her saying things like "RIP Elizabeth Taylor." you will also find hash tags on twitter. They look like this # You can put that in any of your tweets randomly. Example... "I had a great day today. #Winning." You'd be telling your followers you had a great day. & the hashtag with the word winning puts it into a category. So if you click on it (automatically turns into a link) You can everyone else that is tweeting "#winning" at the same time you are. & if you don't like that idea you can always block your twitter from the public eye so inky your followers can see your tweets. I hope this clears it up for you. I used to think twitter was lame but once I followed a few celebrities & friends I think it's great. I use twitter daily now ;D