Twitist Forums
How do I get my dad to let me have a facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get my dad to let me have a facebook? (/thread-40974.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do I get my dad to let me have a facebook? - Leah - 11-10-2012 01:15 AM

- )(urley<3 - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

What dad doesn't know won't hurt him. Smile Which I wouldn't recommend you going behind his back because it is dishonest. I suggest that tell your dad that your responsible enough to have a facebook account. Tell him that he can check your facebook whenever he likes to see if your not putting any inappropiate pictures, talking with vulgarity, and talking to strangers. Just promise him that you'll use your instinct and be responsible and that if you aren't sure about anything on Facebook, you'll immadiately come to your father. Good luck Smile! And be safe! Oh yea, don't put any provactive pictures on Facebook because if you plan on going to College, the people can check your Myspace and Facebook to see if you can qualify to get in their college. Also, you don't want to be known as the "school slut", that's not the reputation you want!

- Leon Scott Kennedy - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

By asking him what's wrong with having a facebook account.

- boomn4x42 - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

Start paying for your own insurance, utility / credit card bills, and mortgage.

- stanleys_2001 - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

Ask him nicely...

Explain the reasons you think it's good...

Barter if necessary...

If you lose... listen to your dad. He's a LOT smarter than you.

- Gossamer - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

um the reseons he won't are?

- JOHN C - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

If you have to have permission, then you are too young/immature to have one. Either way, you live under his roof, and have to live by his rules!

- Stump Bumper - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

Explain to him how the research project your friends and adult supervisors are working on requires that you organize meetings and research through Facebook and you'd be forced to withdraw and miss out on an excellent opportunity to get a leg up on your career with both experience and college credit. If you're not involved in any research projects with peers and adults you should be. In fact you could start your own.

- pac man eats babys - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

tell him to quit bein as pussy ass bitch and you will fuck his shit up

- Leah G - 11-10-2012 01:24 AM

Try compromise. Tell him if he lets you have a facebook then he can have the password and check up on you so you can prove it's not "bad". I'm sure that's the only way he'll let you.