Twitist Forums
How is Kim Kardashian an inspiration to Women? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How is Kim Kardashian an inspiration to Women? (/thread-41037.html)

How is Kim Kardashian an inspiration to Women? - FAZER - 11-10-2012 01:19 AM

I've notice how a lot girls on Facebook have Kim Kardashian in there "People who inspires" list. How is she an inspiration to women? Do they not know how she became so famous?
their*

- Bikram Mehmi - 11-10-2012 01:28 AM

because she's hot!!!

- Charles Dechu - 11-10-2012 01:28 AM

Because all women have to do is think of the things Kardashian does, and they can then do the exact opposite. Its like studying a car crash to see how to avoid one in the future.

- El_Todd69 - 11-10-2012 01:28 AM

She inspires by being a no-talent that has become wealthy by constant self-promotion. Face it, if she made it, anyone can make it. Course you have to sell your soul and body to do it but the girls conveniently don't see those facts.

- Gia - 11-10-2012 01:28 AM

Troll.. I love me some Kim who cares how they became famous! They made it n they are rich n you are not! Get a life..

- WastedYouth - 11-10-2012 01:28 AM

She's not. She's a fame whore. Girls just see that she's pretty and rich and so that "inspires" them. But in reality Kim Kardashian is a self centered, fake, reality star that took her fathers somewhat respected last name and turned it into a brand. And she used a sex tape to get famous which is really low.

- Alexis - 11-10-2012 01:28 AM

Kardashian is about as inspiring as a case of genital herpes. Inflammation not included. Shes gross, talentless, over rated and a pathetic attention starved retard just like her mother and ugly miserable sisters.

- Adam - 11-10-2012 01:28 AM

The very fact that she is famous at all should answer your question, people are stupid.