Twitist Forums
So I deleted facebook and I don't know what to do with myself now ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: So I deleted facebook and I don't know what to do with myself now ? (/thread-412.html)

So I deleted facebook and I don't know what to do with myself now ? - what are you even - 09-30-2012 08:29 AM

I deleted it because I'm sick of drama, well I guess actually deactivated because I can go activate it again if I really want to, but I don't. So I don't know what to do. I have tumblr, and I don't want twitter. I mean like I don't know what to do with myself on the interent. Help? Don't tell me to go hang out with friends. I have 2 real friends. I read and other **** too so don't tell me to go read or join a sport cause I'm already in that. But I'm home most of the time. So what should I do ?

- ? - 09-30-2012 08:37 AM

Try finding a new at-home hobby! Models, or learn an instrument, etc.

- Herp Derp - 09-30-2012 08:37 AM

watch some yaoi

- Minnie - 09-30-2012 08:37 AM

Are you into designing things or editing? Maybe you could learn or edit pictures for people.

I'm not sure if you're a girl or boy, but actually either gender can do this... become a Site Model. You can make a new Facebook with your Site Model name. I'm not sure if you know what they are.. but you can look it up. Smile

- Katie - 09-30-2012 08:37 AM

stuff to do on the internet besides facebook:

watch movies & tv on hulu.com
read the onion or real news
download podcasts on itunes
do homework, study, or learn things that interest you or will help in a career
look up places to volunteer - there are helpful things you can do online like edit wikipedia
window shop at your favorite stores
take surveys - some pay you - toluna.com, rewardtv.com
play games
use the internet to find things to do in real life
click to donate to good causes for free - thehungersite.com, care2.com
start a blog

- Izzy Zinger - 09-30-2012 08:37 AM

GET A HOBBY

- ★Sackboy★ - 09-30-2012 08:37 AM

get Google Plus

- Indra - 09-30-2012 08:37 AM

write your own blog?
I did that after I deactivated my facebook account.
I found out there are two major free webblog hosting service: the blogger and wordpress.
I think blogging is more rewarding than microblogging on facebook and twitter.