Twitist Forums
My friend won't take a picture of me off her facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My friend won't take a picture of me off her facebook? (/thread-41212.html)

Pages: 1 2

My friend won't take a picture of me off her facebook? - ♥ Love and roses ♥ - 11-10-2012 01:32 AM

I have asked her time and time again to take off a photo of me that quite franky, is disgusting and I don't want people to see it. Can I report abuse or anything for her refusing to take it off? It is really annoying. I'm sure others have had this problem before. Any advice?

- Adonis - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

Are you sure she's your friend? There's really no way to force her to take the picture off her facebook page.

- Morgan Harmony - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

id report abuse say its unauthorised use of ur photo shes trying to be a bitch kuz shes ugly and she knows ur pretty so if she puts a ugli photo of u and a good one of her she looks better

- PeaceeNickk(: - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

Hack her profile and delete it! But the thing is, I dunno how to do that.
Well, I do, but it's really complex. Maybe sneak on her profile when you are over her house and delete it. Worked for me.

- IDNSFG818 - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

does not sound like much of a "friend" sorry for your trouble

- TequilaMockingbird - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

Tag some terrible pictures of her and start an all out war. Your friend can't be reasoned with.

- Katie L - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

Untag yourself
or
Put up an equally hideous picture of your friend and refuse to take it down until they take your picture down.
Good luck!

- truthteller - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

"My friend won't take a picture of me off her facebook?"
I'm reasonably sure that's not a question. Therefore, it's impossible to answer!

- LPGI - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

you can probubly report abuse. Id talk to her agian but be very firm and tell her that she needs to respect your wishes

- matt83840 - 11-10-2012 01:40 AM

This is a tricky subject, really if she's your friend she should respect your wishes. If you are tagged in the photo on FB just remove the Tag for now, you can report it to FB, but unless if breaches their Terms of service meaning its slanderous or is profane they will not bother with it. It's one of the many unanswered morality questions that has arisen from technology and its this little bit of privacy we will all have to get use to losing with the benefits from it.