Twitist Forums
Where's a good place to win books online? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Where's a good place to win books online? (/thread-41232.html)

Where's a good place to win books online? - Sharni - 11-10-2012 01:33 AM

Title says all Smile thanks

- michele - 11-10-2012 01:41 AM

Blogs (e.g., book review type) often have giveaways where you can win just by commenting.

~Dr. B.~

- WritingFreak - 11-10-2012 01:41 AM

Well I go to Pitch Dark Books, Epic Reads, and Story Crush. They are websites hosted by HarperCollins Teen. They have book giveaway contests all the time. If you become a member they have even more. Plus, its free.

You could also check out your favorite authors' websites, facebooks, twitters. Authors are always giving out giveways of their books.

- Joss - 11-10-2012 01:41 AM

goodreads has tons of giveaways. I've gotten LOTS of books free (so many that I've stopped applying for giveaways to give others a chance to win, lol). I've won boxes of books (more than once) and I've mostly gotten advanced copies of books. I have so many free books still to read and I just won two more free books this week.

Publishers give them away all the time and I win most of my free books from them. authors also give away free copies of their books.

ADDING: If you have a Twitter account and use the #fridayreads hashtag on fridays then you're entered for a chance to win a book. That's how I won one of my free books, lol.