Twitist Forums
Directioners, please read?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Directioners, please read?!? (/thread-4130.html)

Pages: 1 2

Directioners, please read?!? - MittenKitten78 - 10-03-2012 01:40 AM

Dear Directioners:
Our fandom is the most powerful fandom in the world. Honestly. But we are crumbling, our amazing fan base is falling apart... We are losing Directioners left and right. Before, people everywhere loved them. Every girl I asked was obsessed, like me, and I loved that ! But now, people who claimed that they'd love One Direction forever are just like "Oh, I like them, they're okay". This is not alright ! Our fandom is literally breaking right before our eyes. Think about it:

~Harry and Louis aren't as close after people took the Larry Stylinson thing wayyy too far. They used to hug and stuff in public, they've even kissed each other cos they're such good friends ! But now that girls took the bromance thing too far, they can't do that kind of thing in public because people will wrongly accuse them of being gay.
~Zayn deleted his Twitter for a while because of some fans !
~People are super mean to Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie. Those girls don't deserve that ! They are so nice and perfect for our boys, and we should be happy for them !
~People have mobbed the boys, attacked them, and surrounded them, leaving them hurt and scared. Poor Niall is claustrophobic ! And Liam got mad once because girls surrounded him and Niall, and they didn't like it. It's hard to get Liam mad, we know that !
~So called "fans" have ditched our boys for some unknown reason. They just move on, after claiming that they're the world's biggest Directioner.

What was recently an awesome fandom has come crashing down. Help stop this madness ! Spread the word, some fans have gotten out of control. Do the boys a huge favor and don't leave them like some girls did. Keep calm and love 1D ! Thanks! Smile xx

- Teagan - 10-03-2012 01:48 AM

And how do I answer to this? Don't share this on Yahoo Answers, go post it on Facebook or something. This isn't even a question -___-
But I do love 1D.

- Gold - 10-03-2012 01:48 AM

I hate one direction, Dont be so shocked because people found out about the truth, Gay men kissing each other is NOT a turn on. They ARE gay so dont be heartbroken when they come out the closet. The only reason they are snging about girls is because of money! Good thing they became a band though so the "Fake" fans could leave the belieber family but yeah. Beliebers DONT hate the one direction fanbase but you guys do take it to a high level and thats very annoying and you fanfags should work on that...

- Sammy<3 - 10-03-2012 01:48 AM

Wow. I agree with you<3 I hate some ppl trying to be the "Best Fans in the whole word" -.- really hate that. Omg I'm like NiallBig Grin lol I'm a Directioner and I love them and will never leave them for other stupid reasons <3 (: x

I can't say I'm a full directioner I like some of their songs. But they're cool. I think we girls get so caught up chasing we forget that they're human beings just like us that they need space. That we wouldn't want screaming people crowding us all day. Smile
Celebs are people too

You're being paranoid. 1D ARE the most popular band around. And many people who liked Justin Bieber have moved on. How does it matter? And, their song "live while we're young" is already in demand so much that it has made history.

- Hugh Jorgan - 10-03-2012 01:48 AM

A few years ago, it would have been the Jonas Brothers. Today, it's 1D. Three years from now, it will be someone else. When you mature, your taste in music will change, hopefully for the better.

- iloveny1118 - 10-03-2012 01:48 AM

I agree with the large majority of the people who have answered this "question". 1D is definitely going to die out, just like the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber (although he is not completely dead yet, just wait a year or two. He will be). That is how the music industry operates.

- livv - 10-03-2012 01:48 AM

I agree with you sooooo much!!!!! Finally a true directioner like myself!!! I would never crowd the boys like that that's just wrong and rude!!

- AppleJacks52 - 10-03-2012 01:48 AM

The people who are quickest to jump on he band wagon are also the quickest to jump off. They don't have all the same fans they used to, but the real fans are still here! Smile