Twitist Forums
How can I grow and improve my small business? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How can I grow and improve my small business? (/thread-41406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- MEXICAN-MAFIA13 - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

just move on if you think that the place you are right know isn't good move to other place until you find the right place

- Mukesh S - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

I think it can be done by identifying areas where you need immediate attention and thinking economic viable solutions. Of course, you can outsource some backoffice work and invest your money to other critical things.

- mamacedar - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Honesty.

Do not have a bunch of confusing statements or fine print. If you say something, then that is what you should do.

For instance "For only ten dollars a month you can have a phone added to your package for another person."

Then when people get the bill it has all these other added things attached to that phone like line end user fees or mileage or blah blah blah.

If you say ten then make it ten! If it is going to end up more $, then SAY what it is!

- Meow&Rocco - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Advertisement on local weekly/monthly magazines, special promotions, and for our business, and words-of-mouth (because of our high customer service reputations) are examples for our business success.

- lgacyx6 - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

That I'm not sure but all I know is reliance of advertisement or in some cases spreading the word.

- Tang - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

the best services your company provide to your customer is the best advertisement itself....
so...in order to improve your business, proveide the very best services to your customer, as this will become a very good advertisement...

- ChickA - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Give a free month with renewal. Free phones work great. What will help word of mouth, how about networking with schools and hospitals in your town and giving their employees a discount....

- Gheorghe - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

ask for a federal bailout. Find a nice tax shelter in the Caymen Islands.

- michaelhenryteddy - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

hard work, perseverance and good interpersonal relationship

- Will - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Water it everyday.

Cheers
-Will