Twitist Forums
How can I grow and improve my small business? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How can I grow and improve my small business? (/thread-41406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- SportTonight - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Great Questions at this time

Small Business is the future of Business Model
because today , cheap technology and everything online.
Giant corporate have many trouble and .....

What some ways to grown
Easy answer but hard to do
you can not build new industry but can make...

difference and useful

- LT*KUSH*21 - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

i switched to at&t from verizon and saved up for some advertisement in front of my store

- ayeshakabir - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

I have taken advantage of the trend to outsource. I run a small printing press with two machines in Bangladesh. I now print for clients in Pakistan, Japan and the US. I am looking for more. This has helped me stave off the economic recession which has hit us hard too.

- a_phantoms_rose - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

1.Be certain that you charge enough for you services/products, but not too much.

2. Be courteous to your customers always. Remember, "the customer is always right".

3. Be sure your advertising is good in quality and gets to the right audience.

4. Always do what you say you will do. Too many people in business do not meet deadlines or return phone calls.

5. Be sure that you can afford your overhead.

6.Take your lunch to work.

7.Take part in some community service, such as the Lions Club, to associate with other businessmen . Listen and learn.

8.Be willing to think outside the box. Some of the most successful businessmen have been able to adapt their services and products when they see the opportunity.

9. Let people see you smile. A good humor often sells better than a good price.

10. Stand behind your warranties and contracts.

- ShustMe - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoehYq4wY-s&feature=channel_page

also find a mentor

- screechingplant816 - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Improve marketing. What initially differentiates your business from your competition is initial customer perception.

- brown eyes - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Here are some ways of improvement
You have mentioned yours is a wireless company,a technology based business.Thus,you ought to grow it to earn higher profits
1.Add some value to your product
2.Borrow money from a bank to expand your business(but not that much since it can lead to insolvency)Make sure hen you borrow you have planned how you will pay it back
3.Offer promotions to increase sales or advertise.You would have probably more rivals then others.Try to focus on quality not quantity.This is the main benefit of a small firm.If you keep on personally satisfying your customers,your business will gain brand image.
5.Keep a check on your competitors,a slight one just to make sure if you arent missing anything.Otherwise focus more and more on your business.
4.Grow internally first,check if your employees are happy with the current working conditions.
5.Try to cut costs and increase profits.
Running a small business isn't that complicated.Besides it can help you in the current economic crisis.You must be enjoying co-ordination,independence,Quick decision making and satisfied consumers(idk abut tht) if you are a typical small firm.Large firms won't be enjoying these benefits as they are BIG
and also owing to the economic crisis so you have an advantage here.

- Somya - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

firstly don't think your business is small, try to concentrate more on work and give best to customer and try to keep them happy, don't ignore thing try to sort out each and everything.

always remember :Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship”

- Nikita - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

advertise your work no matter how small it is, you could use cards,
listen to your customers they are ur great asset.what is there preference,
treat ur costumers well, they could come back simply because of that.
do ur research well, know what is in the market.
lastly never give up, always hang and don't focus on ur weakness but on ur strength.

- ihateidiots - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

What do you have to offer that is better than your competition? unless you can save me money, or my friends tell me that they have amazing service with verizon, i'm not switching.