Twitist Forums
How can I grow and improve my small business? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: How can I grow and improve my small business? (/thread-41406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- sassyme2 - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

I have and in am mortgage and realestate, marketing is m MO. Yes pull the financial areas of age catagores you are missing, now it seems to be teens are better off then some adu;ts amd this includes college, what people like about metro and keep in mind i worked for t mobile is the no contract....credit or no credit. advertisement yes, but they have grown use to you like geico, great coverege but afraid of the hidden fees and cost that they have been tramatized with by other companies, how bout free trial offers, metro started with qaulity not quantity, i know the two guys who started it. very interesting story.
people are going to great lenghts to protect themselves, in brow county alone there avereges over 2200 foreclosures alone, the phone is the last thing on their mind, so metro would be the best option because at the same time they want to save their credit, do you blame them? i have more but you have to talk to me.

- Vagabondious Rex. - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

built a small army of friends.
Faceless advertising makes business impersonal.
having knowledge of the necessary tools to make things for advertising is important too (computers, general language skills).
so really the only things that you need are being friendly, talented and smart.
If you work online dropping links in appropiate places works well. Spamming just gets you blacklisted and is counterproductive. Advertise with other businesses in your niche and you'll get a better response.

I'm just going to shameless plug myself in this post, since it's business related and all....

- raka - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

you must concern to one sector. it's not efficient if you have more than one sector of business.

- Tim - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

I suggest fraud - about several billion dollars will do (This could be done by overestimating the value of your assets). Then change your name a few times until you get to Verizon.

Possible name suggestions:-

Worldcom
MCI Worldcom
MCI
Verizon

- yabanize - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Hey verizon Come to new zealand... Give me some internet... im inisent 13 year old internets crap here

- tacos - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

sell sell SELL !!!....and avoid tornadoes

- TuTor - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

I talk to my customers in simple English.
I don't promise what I can't deliver.
I enter to them thru the door and not the window.
I don't ask stupid question otherwise I will get stupid answers.
Digest these simple rules and success will follow.

Good luck mate

- Trisha M - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Business automation and using the Internet to communicate with clients.

- Prince Charming - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

Tell you wat myfriend running a business requires a lot of expertise, and patience. You need to set realistic objectives and ensure your controls are closely monitored.

- Mohamed g - 11-13-2012 06:07 AM

One of the good ways is to improve the character of the seller. Improved meaning not to change, but to make a small fix or add a better character in being more motivated in selling especially in today's crisis. Some of the ways I know of the top are:

Branding: Establish market position, increase awareness, generate popularity

Targeting ideal clients: Reduce cost of sale and shorten sales cycle

Forecasting or analyze: Increase potential to meet realistic goals

Customer Relationship : Increase sales and the value of client relationships

Customer retention: Reduce cost of sale, increase referrals and satisfaction

Competitive analysis: Position business to identify best market opportunities

Always have a back-up plan when deciding to go into business. As of today's tough corporation such as GM had to file bankruptcy. It doesn't hurt to have a savings or an account that happens to save your business from losing any profit. In other words, make sure you know when to ring that "fire-alarm