Twitist Forums
Are there any Knicks fans that'll be at MSG tomorrow night? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Are there any Knicks fans that'll be at MSG tomorrow night? (/thread-41445.html)

Are there any Knicks fans that'll be at MSG tomorrow night? - iBelieve in TrueLove - 11-13-2012 06:01 AM

Please please please please for the love of God and the for the love of the knicks, cheer them on for me? And when lebron enters, get the crowd going and start a chant, "flop flop flop". Let's make this a trend, please!

As for my question, I know it doesn't seem "likely" the knicks will win this round but maybe a game. Thing is, with the playoffs, nothing is ever certain. What do the knicks have to do to win game 3?

- Bimby! Ü - 11-13-2012 06:09 AM

There'll be people there for sure. They should cheer the Knicks up. They should trust their team.

- lalalala - 11-13-2012 06:09 AM

For them to win, they would have to be the 3 pt crazy Knicks, the oen where J,R. Smith gets 7 3s Steve Novak 8 3s Carmelo 6 3s and the rest of the team some 3s

- lalalala - 11-13-2012 06:09 AM

Lalala suck my dìçk.

- xxohaikrisxx - 11-13-2012 06:09 AM

ME.

- frank m - 11-13-2012 06:09 AM

Wish I was going to be there. I suggest you start a twitter account for Knicks chants and announce it on their twitter and Facebook etc. It worked for Bill Simmons and the Celtics couple years ago.