Twitist Forums
What is your opinion on Maria Yeater (the accuser of Justin Beiber's love child)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What is your opinion on Maria Yeater (the accuser of Justin Beiber's love child)? (/thread-41490.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is your opinion on Maria Yeater (the accuser of Justin Beiber's love child)? - Mark - 11-15-2012 08:45 AM

I am watching a clip of her interview on 'The Insider' right now and honest to God, whether you like Justin Beiber or not, this woman is a nut job! She would do anything for fame and fortune. Her crying to me is pathetic. She even walked out from her intervew twice!

This woman even accuse other stars in the past. This woman needs help, period! LOL

- Brandi_Marie - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

She's so stupid! Because either way she'll have to pay Justin Bieber or go to jail! If she is the mother it's Rape because she was 19 and he was 16 so he wasn't of age. Then if she isn't they're going to sue her for a lot of money!

- Adrian - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Shes pretty pathetic. Is she claiming it happened before or after he turned 18? If before he should sue for statutory rape. Some people are way too desperate.

- Viri - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

She is saying this for attention. On the news they said that Maria had already accused another guy for the paternity of the same child...and now bieber? :/ ...first of all whore...and second eww. and third even if its biebers child she will be in big troubel for having intercourse with a minor. She was 19 and he was 16 at the time of the supposed incident.

- 665 - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Madam Teen Hollywood

- Amy - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

I hope is true.

- Cycy - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

She is so stupid no ones ever going to fall for this. I saw some place that she did it with her ex-boyfriend then went to jail. She'll never get away with this. I can't wait till they catch her and hope they throw her and her baby in jail. I f I were Justin I wouldn't even take the test, just throw her in jail.

- Megan - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Now I ain't sayin' she's a golddigger....

Oh wait, yeah, I am.

- slickster - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

If her story is true that she and Beiber had a quickie after his concerts then she is doing the right thing. The baby deserves to know who it's father is. And if it does end up to be Beiber good for the baby! Lots of child support! Perhaps a condom would have been a good idea for all concerned! Perhaps someone should have told Beiber: You play, you pay!

- Kelsey - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

She's crazy