Twitist Forums
Does anyone else know who Darren Criss is? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone else know who Darren Criss is? (/thread-41513.html)

Pages: 1 2

Does anyone else know who Darren Criss is? - Mara Murphy - 11-15-2012 08:46 AM

I feel like there are only a few people who know who he is and actually like him, so if you know him and like him, tell me why. Big Grin Thanks guys, easy 2 points, plus 10 points for best answer/explanation.

- Ashleyღ - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

I know who he is.
Smile

- Jasmin - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

I know him and like him. I know who he is from Glee (i absolutely love Blaine), but i am aware of Starkid and AVPM/AVPMS. I've never seen it though, but i do know what it is. I love him on Glee, though Smile

- 677 - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

some guy who played steve jonson in katy perry last friday night

- Emilee - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

OMG I LOVE DARREN CRISS!!
I love him cuz he has a BEAUTIFUL voice and he is very good-looking Wink
I LOVE him on Glee and I'm pretty positive he was Harry in a Very Potter Musical...made me laugh Smile saw it on YouTube. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE him on Glee!

- Summer - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Ok first off I would like to say that I feel the same way-I feel like more people should know who Darren is. I didn't know of Darren until he was on glee and while I think the second season of glee was not nearly as good as the first, thanks to glee I now know who Darren Criss is. I think he is fantastic on glee-he is the reason I put up with the second season, but I think I love his starkid work the best. I am now a huge starkid fan, a relatively new fan but I'm still a huge fan and that's what counts right? What I love most about Darren is his personality-he seems like a down to earth guy and he is hilarious. Every time I watch a video of one of his concerts (I haven't been lucky enough to attend one) I end up laughing. He is very adorkable. And I do love his voice-that boy can sing and he is also an amazing song writer. The tunes he writes for starkid are amazing and his solo stuff is just as good. He really is a musical genius and an inspiration (I'm going to learn to play the keyboard and guitar because of him). I like the fact that Darren has stayed humble and true to his roots after gaining fame (which I think he deserves). And it doesn't hurt that he is supermegafoxyawesomehot, that's always a plus (and the fact that he likes disney that's also a plus). <3 Big Grin

- H - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Im pretty sure most people know who he is these days.

Im happy for him and his new found fame but its a little disappointing that his Starkid fans have a much less chance of ever meeting him ):

- ClaireKittty - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Do I know who Darren Criss is?

I mean he's the supermegafoxyawesomehot Harry Freaking Potter who doesn't want his life to be like Spiderman three because he hated that movie, who's gonna take his own advice but can't date Ginny cuz she's his best friend's little sister, who's a legend, man, to us all, who wouldn't trade his two best friends Ron and Hermione for anything else in the world, who beat the Dragon by singing to it (Accio guitar!), who is acting like Garfield on a Monday, who -"who's that I think I'm in love", who loves you all except you Draco he can't fucking stand you, who doesn't think a guy of your size should be picking on Neville, who loves you man *fist bite*, who's just missing you, who I guess all the teachers are dead so Butterbeers on me!.

I mean he's the cool calm collected %100 gay Blaine Anderson who's the lead singer of the Dalton Academy Warblers, who realized he was in love with a boy when he sang about a dead bird [R.I.P Pavarotti], who texts Courage to those who need it, who can't make out with Brittney on stage right now in front of all these people because he's taken, who doesn't wanna make a big deal at prom but still sings a solo anyway, who is totally ready for Sectionals after bursting into song and throwing his homework into the air, who knows each other is way better than some stupid trophy, who knows they get together in the end, who goes through all that for a pair of socks, who jumps on tables at every available moment, who's performing at Six Flags, who truly loves Kurt in every way and makes history (twitter trending worldwide) when he kisses him.

The adorkable man who tweeted a picture of him sleeping on a Rasta banana earlier. The adorkable man who wishes he could make all his fans castles but he can't because he's just one small man. The adorkable man who forgets his song lyrics and sweats a lot at his concerts. The adorkable man who went to the DH premiere in London with Joe Walker and took pictures while jumping. The adorkable man who made weird Disney covers on his youtube channel named after his invisible friend as a kid. The adorkable man who wrote his first song Human at the age of 15 and that song happens to be his mother's favorite. The adorkable man who can play an unnecessarily large amount of instruments including violin, guitar, piano, drums, cello, and kazoo. The adorkable man who believes anyone can rock pink sunglasses. The adorkable man of which Starkid is the blood in his veins and if he ever forgets that we can feel free to kick him in the shins when we meet him. The adorkable man who got rid of his amazing curls to get a role on Glee of which he auditioned for with the Britney Spears song "Hit Me Baby One More Time". The adorkable man who also happens to have an amazingly talented brother named Chuck who is in the band Freelance Whales and will shamelessly promote them whenever he can. The adorkable man who wrote all the music to Starship while shooting Glee. The adorkable man who "Oh you're 18? We should go vote together sometime!" The adorkable man who can name all the movies of the Disney Renascence in order. The adorkable man who's favorite song to perform is One Fine Day and favorite song to sing is Coolest Girl. The adorkable man who needs to stop breaking the internet. The adorkable man who sang both Kevin and Toby in Little White Lie and is NOT a Hot Girl. The adorkable man who changed my entire life from the moment I saw him sitting on a stool in the dark.

Darren Everett Criss is the kindest, bravest, gentlest, sexiest man I have never met.

Yeah I know him, why what's up?

- Bejipo - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Of course!!! Thanks to him i like more Harry Potter and Glee, he is so talented and funny

He is totally awesome and supermegafoxyawesomehot

I lessthanthree him

- Crystal - 11-15-2012 08:54 AM

Everything that Claire said above ^ < 3 He is SMFAH and amazing and I fall asleep to his disney covers every night. If I ever got to meet him I would die happy. He is a wonderful, kind, talented, and humble human being who I have admired for years since I saw the first version of AVPM. I wish he was my big brother. The end.