Twitist Forums
i been with my bf for 4 years and we fight over silly things like myspace,what can I do to stop him hacking in? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: i been with my bf for 4 years and we fight over silly things like myspace,what can I do to stop him hacking in? (/thread-42138.html)

i been with my bf for 4 years and we fight over silly things like myspace,what can I do to stop him hacking in? - Lily - 11-18-2012 01:01 PM

every time i decide to hang out with my friends, he gets mad and hacks into myspace and erases my friends and i find out and get super mad at him. we eventually makeup but he says he wont do it again and the second he finds out i went out he does it again.he has my password and no matter if i change it he gets it by the yahoo one.what can i do i already broke up with him but he is still doing the same thing.

- LuvA - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

Wow possessive much? He's being a freak and you have to stop all contact with him. Can you get a new myspace or something? I dunno I use fb.

Totally stop hanging out with him at all.

- morbidlybeautiful - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

create a new myspace page under a new email address that he doesn't have.

or realize that he is never going to change and move on.

- princess:] - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

well chnage you yahoo and myspace password or make a new yahoo and myspace and ummm maybe think about ending it,,,,,

- lola - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

Change your yahoo password

- ??? - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

Agreed....get a new fckn myspace.........and put something that hurts his feelings as the screen mae an never log in.

- Boobear - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

wow. so sorry.Sad
make a new page, new e-mail, new password, new everything!! don't make it even close to your e-mail or password now. or try a different site. facebook, twitter. or you can talk to him about it. but i would still change everything..
hope all goes well!!!
savannah