Twitist Forums
Why does Yahoo keep sending me emails about my friends on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why does Yahoo keep sending me emails about my friends on Facebook? (/thread-42165.html)

Why does Yahoo keep sending me emails about my friends on Facebook? - Mildre - 11-18-2012 01:01 PM

Facebook already updates me. My inbox is fill up with Facebook stuff. Yahoo! is so stupid. Go ahead Yahoo!, delete my question.
@Lyn G for your information they do. Maybe you don't have a Facebook. So STFU idiot. Because they do. Retard.

- DisneyGal - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

If your email for facebook is your yahoo email, then it will send you notifications from facebook to let you know something on facebook.

- gaylene B - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

You could always start marking facebook emails as spam and EVENTUALLY (don't know when for sure) yahoo will believe that you consider facebook SPAM.

- Lyn G - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

Yahoo does not send notifications for Facebook, Mildre, or anyone else for that matter. All Yahoo does is deliver mail that others send. If you are getting E-mail that says it is from Yahoo about Facebook, then that mail is spam, and you need to treat it as such.