Twitist Forums
What are some of the best android phones? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What are some of the best android phones? (/thread-42184.html)

What are some of the best android phones? - Joshua - 11-18-2012 01:02 PM

Please tell me their strengths and weaknesses. I'm mostly looking for an android that has great abilities with Twitter and Facebook. Thanks!!
Crap Johnney.. lol. I was just here looking at the nexus one like "wow now this might be a good phone" Haha you already have my vote for winner.

- Johnny - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

depends which carrier you're going with

Verizon: Droid X
Sprint: HTC Evo 4G
at&t: Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S series)
T-Mobile: Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S series)

all of the phones mentioned above have a 1gHz processor (snapdragon on droid x and evo, hummingbird on Galaxy S series) so it will handle data and speed very well. Facebook and Twitter you can download the apps from the Android Market and its gonna be the same on all 4 phones. it really depends what else you wanna do with the phones though. if you want a phone with a nice big screen, Evo is probly the way to go, but if you want a phone with an amazing display the Galaxy S phones will be awesone because they a super AMOLED screen. they all got front facing cameras with the exception of the samsung vibrant(tmobile) but the vibrant does come with 16gb internal memory and a 2gb microSD card with the movie Avatar installed on it already! im not a big fan of the Droid X personally just because its Motorola but thats just me. I'd either go with the HTC or samsung... OR you can wait for a few more months and see wut other android OS phones are coming out. Oh and the nexus one is also a good phone, but very hard to get now since they stopped selling it!