Twitist Forums
As a concerned citizen can I request an investigation into the hacking of Wiener's Twitter account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: As a concerned citizen can I request an investigation into the hacking of Wiener's Twitter account? (/thread-42221.html)

Pages: 1 2

As a concerned citizen can I request an investigation into the hacking of Wiener's Twitter account? - Richard L C - 11-18-2012 01:02 PM

Rep. Wiener doesn't seem to be interested in funding out who sent out a lewd picture from his account but I am concerned that a Member of the Congress of the United States has had an illegal act perpetrated against him which as a member of our government is an illegal act against me and I want the criminal chased down and prosecuted. Palin's hacker is still in prison!

Let's get the crook!

- I Like Men Now - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

sure, doesn't mean you'll get one.

- scrawnyclass458 - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

Weiner didn't deny it- he actually looked like such a fool! He has to be one of the most arrogant people I have ever seen!
I think his career is over soon.

- Mark Exclamation - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

easy solution is ask his wife if this "looks familiar"

- Obama Badforbvds - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

No, it is OK for a liberal politician to rape and sexually harass woman. It's in the Democrat instruction book, as a job enhancement.

- Zaza - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

No one hacked Weiners account.

- tonalc2 - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

No.

It could be criminal or civil crime, depending on what the hacker did.

Palin's hacker was convicted of misdemeanor computer intrusion and a felony count of obstruction of justice.

- tonalc2 - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

He's a democrat so there's no need for your worrying,obama can say it wasn't him and it will be dropped.On the other hand he's a liar like all the rest in Washington

- Shovel Ready - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

Wienergate should be the top priority of all Americans!

- justagrandma - 11-18-2012 01:10 PM

No, you need more direct standing in order to bring a case.
Yahoo had a good article today on why this was a hacker. I think at first he just thought it was a small matter, but now its taking up space where it shouldn't, so it will end up being investigated.