Twitist Forums
Are there any other teenagers out there who don't have a facebook or twitter account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Are there any other teenagers out there who don't have a facebook or twitter account? (/thread-42808.html)

Pages: 1 2

Are there any other teenagers out there who don't have a facebook or twitter account? - ? - 11-18-2012 01:08 PM

Besides me, out of the hundreds of teenagers I know, only one other doesn't have either a Facebook or Twitter account. So, yeah, are there any more of you out there?

B.Q.: Why don't you want a FB or Twitter account?

- ilovemyfatcat - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

I have a Facebook but not a Twitter. I can't figure that crap out and it's meaningless to me since no one I know has one.

BQ: I think I answered it above^^

- silvia - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

me! i find it a waste of time lol

- Wink - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

I have a face book but no twitter account,
Why? Because I heard twitter is boring, and I also dont have a tumblr account, but
No reason to feel left out, just tell them u don't want 1

- Amateurstreet745 - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

I have both. I mostly use Facebook to stay in contact with people. I use Twitter to either rant or post meaningless stuff without having to worry about other people seeing it.

- ✯-AJ - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

There are other ways to contact to someone besides using the the internet.
Plus, drama is the internet.

- ♡вʀɪ - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

I deactivated my Facebook. There was way too much drama and negativity going around on it. It was starting to affect me emotionally and I needed to get away.

I have never had a Twitter, but more of my friends have one than FB.

♡вʀɪ

- myme - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

Me, me , me I don't have either. Since my older brother has one.... I tried but hate it. I despise of it. They want my cell number and keep harrassing me each day on email and I can't completely quit facebook. I am more of an email type of girl and also a youtube one.

- Ashlyn - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

I don't have either. Just stupid and dont need it.

- squarepan620 - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

I'm not allowed either, and I just can't be bothered. My friends have email and some have IM and I just can't be bothered.