Twitist Forums
How can i recruit people for my online business opportunity? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: How can i recruit people for my online business opportunity? (/thread-42818.html)

How can i recruit people for my online business opportunity? - JP - 11-18-2012 01:08 PM

I am trying to recruit people to sign up for Varolo, which is a site that pays people to watch ads...advertisers actually do the paying ...the more people you sign up the more u can make, I was recruiting people on craigslist, but they wont let me anymore because they consider it multilevel marketing. Even if it is multi-level marketing, i believe it is a very good opportunity!
Where or how can I recruit the most people for free or for reasonably cheap????

- Shaylee Burke - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

This isn't cheap but do some advertising or simply ask around.

- Maria Elena - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

You can actually promote in social media sites and forums. Facebook marketing (sending invitations) can help.

- Mary Mexxy - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

Hi, you need to build yourself an opt-in subscriber list which you can then market to on a regular basis. There are various ways to do this, but one of the most effective is to write up a quick report and give it away for free in return for people joining your email list. You already have a product to promote, so write about the benefits of it and how to get involved.

- homebizmommy - 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

Yes I have tried Craigslist before and there a bunch of crap with the mlm opportunity's.So I wouldn't recommend them anyways. I will tell you this if you want to recruit I have the best opportunity for you and free.You should have video email and conferencing in your life right now.Lets just think people retain more information from a video than a regular text.Here is the website:
http://www.iwowwe.com/startools
also please email me and I can help you step by step with setting things up and using all of your tools on here.