Twitist Forums
Should people really vote for Obama to clean up Bush mess? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Should people really vote for Obama to clean up Bush mess? (/thread-42883.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- therealmadea - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Well it's not like old azz McBush would be able to handle the stress...so YES people should really vote for Obama!

- Al Sharkston - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

The housing market was overheated. New Orleans was hit by a hurricane and was represented by the most crooked Dems outside of Chicago. Saddam is gone. Taliban is out of power. Terrorists on the run. 5.5% unemployment.

I understand why Libs are upset.

- Rayne - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Nope. Becuz McCain will!!!!!!! MCCain can handle it. Obama... no. He isn't ready to run our country. not how he proves to be. Most of America is white... there is nothing anyone can do about it. He is against them! So he is against America???11???!!!?!!!?!?! I don't think Obama can clean it up anyhoo. He'll make it worse!!

If u want false promises, vote Obama. If u want a difference, McCain all the way!!! 08' prez

- old codger - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Those that are too uninformed to understand it took the cooperation of congress and indifference of the people to create this mess may believe Obama will accomplish something but others know He needs help to pick his tie let alone take on the duties of president. Liberals are quick to point fingers at the other guy but never admit their faults. The economic mess is because banks and financial institutions abused the trust of the people while congressional members settled for payoffs to let things continue their decline. Now Bush is suddenly the fall guy for everything but I for one know better.

- kantav18 - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

When you study each candidate and see where they stand on important issues such as the economy, healthcare, education and jobs, you will see that Obama has a better agenda than McCain

The first issue is the economy, the unemployment rate is now 5.5 percent. Price of gas and food had gone up and people who do not make a lot money are suffering.
* in one city alone there is more than 600 houses in foreclosure because the government doesn't support the people. Many lobbist in Washington are part of the problem. The lobbist in the the Republican party are in the interest of the elite, people who owns oil companies, pharmaceutical comp. The lobbist do not want to pay a lot tax, so the middle class is suffering because they have to pay more tax than the rich.

3, college is expensive and the loans companies are making money on the students.
4. Healthcare and insurance is a problem, many people can't afford insurance, especially low income familes.

5, the war, it takes 10 billion per month to stay in Iraq.
The politics in Washing ton needs to be fixed and the middle class families needs to get a break from paying Higher taxes than the rich. Senator Obama says that these are the problems that the county face. I believe that with the help of senator Clinton and other democrats, the problems such foreclosure, health insurcance, saftety and the costly war will be resolve. but they have to clean up the mess first. I believe the democrats will bring changes because they are in the interest of the people, not in the insterest of the lobbist or the elite or the oil industries. They can bring changes in many people's life who are now suffering.
as POW he voted against a bill that will give soldiers more benefits in term of finishing their college for free.
Lastly, the republicans also vote against a bill that will reduce the price of gas on the hard working Americans because they make profits on the oil industry. They work for lobbyist mostly.

I realized that Obama has the potential to bring change in this country in healthcare, economy, education where he is helping with scholarships, and college loans.
OBAMA 2008 because he cares about hardworking Americans.
Who will vote for?

- KIZIAH - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

I think he's more capable of handling these problems than is McCain. McCain was shown in a supermarket today with a young family. He looked totally out of it. He's been living in an ivory tower somewhere.

Things got the way you described them under Bush. Certainly, the solution is not more of Bush, which John McCain would be. He doesn't have a clue as to what this country needs. His chief financial advisor up until a few days ago charged us with whining. McCain has never had to choose between buying gas to get to work or eating.

- halsca - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

I'd rather see McCain in office than Obama. How well did Jimmy Carter handle cleaning up the mess the Nixon/Ford Administration leave behind?

If anything Obama's good intentions and rhetoric will made things worse in the long run. As for gas prices Barack Obama said "the only bad thing about 4 dollar a gallon gasoline is it happened too quickly". I highly doubt he'd do anything to bring the price down.

- Brian J - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

yes

- Alex True - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Obama will Destroy the American Economy in 6 months. Then march all of the Secular Progressive Teeny Boppers out to the Rice Fields for Slave Soros Labor.

- republicrat1776 - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Among other reasons, yes