Twitist Forums
Should people really vote for Obama to clean up Bush mess? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Should people really vote for Obama to clean up Bush mess? (/thread-42883.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sage Bluestorm - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Well I voted for Bush the second time so he could clean up his mess and that was a mistake - it just got worse.

It wouldn't get better under McCain.

Obama wont be able to get everything fixed - nobody could - but he is going to get a lot more accomplished than McCain would.

- madcat - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

So you are wanting us to vote in Bush 2 (John McCain) to do it?

You gotta be kidding.

- Angeleyes - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

okay, where do we start: at the top.
Housing market is down, (unless you own a home, like I do) you will know that for the last century, the housing market must like the stock market has it up and down years. For ex.. I owned and sold property in 2001 when the cost of a house in Los Angeles was only 290,000, 2 years ago I put that same house up for sale for 625,000, and bought a house for 700,000, now that house is only worth 500,000. No different from a stock that has gone in the toilet and back up again...
Next...gas and unemployment go together! Gas is up due to DEMOCRATS IN OFFICE (OBAMA AND PELOSI) just to name 2, voting down to off shore drill. It is a supply and demand thing, again back to economics which you didn't understand with the houses.. Less gas avail, higher prices, = more business owners laying off employee's= more unemployment. This is an ex of bottled water: Bottle water (ie Arrowhead/ Sparklets) was about 7.50 a bottle 3 years ago, since gas prices have gone up, bottled water is now 9.15 a bottle. More people stop buying bottled water (we do not drink sink water in Los Angeles- it is a necessity) but less water sold=less delivery drivers= more unemployment=more housing forclosures...
The war! Again, I cant stress this enough, CONGRESS declares war, not a president, come on that is 7th grade Social Studies.... Congress. Who's in Congress? Look up who represents you and your district.. Here in Los Angeles it is democrats. He plans on sending 2 brigs of troops to Afganistan, there fore hardly stoping the war in Iraq, just transfering the troops to another mailing address.

- mrjonessr41 - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Politically Obama and the Congress will have to clean up this mess, but Legally we should hand him over to the Courts.

- Paul - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

housing market down. Bill Clinton signed the homeowners protection act of 1998 that relaxed loan standards and led to banks lending to people who could not repay.

New Orleans a mess. blame the mayor and the people that re elected an idiot also citizens must have some responsibilities and step up to help them self. don't live below sea level.

college tuition? college endowments are at record levels and they will not spend any of it on lower tuition rates this is greed all the way.

social security. the president has tried to get individual accounts but the democrats feel Americans are too stupid to deal with that and don't want to give up the chance to have a society totally dependent on government. i do nt think either side has the guts to deal with this awful relic of the new deal era.

I'm sure when the media is done slobbering all over obama he will prove to be as worthless as jimmy carter.