Twitist Forums
I know i'm straight but can't stop being paranoid i'm les? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I know i'm straight but can't stop being paranoid i'm les? (/thread-42892.html)

I know i'm straight but can't stop being paranoid i'm les? - Taylor-Rose - 11-18-2012 01:08 PM

I'm a teen girl and i'm straight, but i'm paranoid that i'm lesbian/bi.. I know i'm not because i'm not attracted to girls but my mind keeps making me think i'm not straight. It's really annoying.

I think i have a paranoid personality as i get worried very easily and paranoid about many things.
Like for example:I listen to a song that is sung by a gay man (Joe McElderry) then for some reason i think i'm les/bi.

I looked into Joe McElderry's story about how he realized he was gay; he said when someone wrote on his twitter when they hacked in that he has been living a lie for many years. So now when i joke around with my friends and say we call someone gay; i always think of him, then in think that i'm les too.

What can i do to persuade my mind i'm straight?? Because i'm worrying for no reason.

Please Help; thanks :)xx

- Joshua D - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

There's probably at least a little tiny bit of gay in all of us. Don't worry about it.

- Teddy Barrett - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

you better get a boy to be a kissing on soon right away. the more you bond with the male species you will be better off. those are corrupt thoughts.

- omer - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

The only person who can really help with this is a psychiatrist.

- Bazinga - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

sigh. species are species. species have genders. all species have genders besides those which are entirely hermaphrodite or those that reproduce asexually. please don't listen to someone who's giving advice regarding psychology who doesn't even know this. i'm just sayin'.
aaaanywaaayy, i usually do think that whole homosexuality-related OCD thing is complete bullshit, but in your case since your reasons for being paranoid are so bizarre and not even related to finding women attractive that it's possible. buuttt, if you're joking around with your friends about calling people gay, sorry but you're just very immature about this situation in the first place. grow up, accept people for who they are regardless of sexuality and you won't find a reason to joke about them being gay or anything like that, then you since you won't see anything wrong with it, it won't be the end of the world for you to be gay, so you can stop being paranoid.

- Matthew D - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

Only you know this, don't be paranoid, being bisexual wont kill you but only you know, don't ask people because there will always be homophobes who will make it worse. Just think about it and ask yourself if you can see yourself with a girl like you would with a guy.

Think about it because no one can really tell u.
I had the same issue, I thought I was bi cuz at times my mind goes crazy but I don't like guys emotionally or physically..so that's it.

- Expertskate926 - 11-18-2012 01:17 PM

So if you are lesbian or bisexual what is the problem ?
you should be happy if you are lesbian because you wont have to deal with our Sh!ts and if you are bisexual you should be happy to because in Saturday nights you will have double chance to have a partner Wink (have sex) xD