Twitist Forums
Girlfriend said she needs a day to herself and just to think? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Girlfriend said she needs a day to herself and just to think? (/thread-4341.html)

Girlfriend said she needs a day to herself and just to think? - Alex - 10-03-2012 05:23 AM

Ok so just tonight my grilfreind said "I juss need a day away from everyone else nd to myself" then she said " i just need a day to think so i wont have my phone on nor be on FB or twitter" what could this mean? Should i worry? I mean we're happy together and been together for 4 months now or maybe she just need space for her self? Please help

- Ontou - 10-03-2012 05:31 AM

No, don't worry. She needs a day to herself, very normal. Let her be by herself and don't worry about it, nothing to do with you.

- Steven Ewing - 10-03-2012 05:31 AM

Alex, she's human, and space is hers to want. You make a good deed when you provide it, so trust her, and you might learn she is doing you a favor as to your relationship. That being you can trust her to be absent once in awhile, and she can trust you don't hound her on the issue.

- Echo C - 10-03-2012 05:31 AM

If I'm honest , this doesn't sound too good, sorry , but a lot of the time ,when girls need time to 'think' they're thinking about dumping their boyfriends. I'm a girl, and I wouldn't do this. If I was thinking about anything else ( my uncle passed away, what I'm going to do in future) I'd involve my boyfriend.. To an extent, and I'd want his opinions on things. I hope what I've said isn't the case, don't worry too much! Wink good luck

- JL - 10-03-2012 05:31 AM

All people need some "me" time.

- Pragee - 10-03-2012 05:31 AM

@Echo C
I am agree with you as this is not an good sign. Me too facing a similar situation where my GF wanted to have time to think and thereafter she didn't respond to my calls or msgs.

@Sweetness
Can you please tell us why girls always wants to have break when they are in relationships !!