Twitist Forums
How to have a focused and stable mind ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How to have a focused and stable mind ? (/thread-43447.html)

How to have a focused and stable mind ? - вℓαѕzιηg¢σσℓѕυη - 11-19-2012 02:18 AM

My mind is very unstable . I keep on making plans and then unable to follow them . Also , like i create twitter account , then use it for few days then delete it and after few days again make a new one . Plz help me . Cheers and no hatred plz

- Alex Garcia - 11-19-2012 02:26 AM

Do not worry and do not stress. Establish priorities.

If you have medical insurance, you probably have " counseling opportunities " as part of your insurance. Take advantage of them and talk to a professional.

- Dimples - 11-19-2012 02:26 AM

Hi, You should see your GP, maybe you have a touch of depression? I am not a doctor so I don't know for sure, but I suffer myself occasionally and its like what you said. I make plans and then suddenly I don't want to see anyone, or I have a panic attack or I just am not bothered to do anything. My Doc told me to meditate and practise yoga or attend a breathing class or do a fun activity weekly(dancing lessons or something) this will keep your mind at ease because its usually boredom that makes you overthink. Also, Vitamin B and Fish Oil tablets can be gotten in any pharmacy or health food store, my doc told me these keep your mind healthy!!