Twitist Forums
how to make the project x type party im gonna throw popular on twitter so people know about it and come? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: how to make the project x type party im gonna throw popular on twitter so people know about it and come? (/thread-4388.html)

how to make the project x type party im gonna throw popular on twitter so people know about it and come? - Ottman - 10-03-2012 06:13 AM

i just watched project x and its the most inspiring movie ive seen in a long time. im known to be a huge party guy, and i dont think anyone has an idea how much balls it takes to do what im gonna do. I have no idea how to get 2000 people to come, but was told twitter can help me do it. but how?? just created a twitter, and posted stuff about the party and dont see how people are gonna know about it.. i really wanna do this, im fully commited, but i dont want a project x with 30 people... HELP!!! my twitter is @shnubbles btw, thanks yall

- Ellie - 10-03-2012 06:21 AM

Just let anyone who wants to come, come. Have a ton of alcohol and drugs. If you had a pool and a really big house that would be brilliant. Get a bouncing castle as well like the one they have in project x. Put it on the radio and on your Facebook. Or any other social network youre on. Good luck!

- petitedog921 - 10-03-2012 06:21 AM

Name time place city n state.