Twitist Forums
Twitter hacked! PLEASE help! (if you hack account, help me)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Twitter hacked! PLEASE help! (if you hack account, help me)? (/thread-43979.html)

Twitter hacked! PLEASE help! (if you hack account, help me)? - I love ice cream! - 11-19-2012 02:41 AM

Its been over a week that I havent been on my twitter because someone hacked it. The hacker changed the email, password and username. I had about 3,540 followers and over 16 verified accounts following me. Is thier anyway I can change the email on it without signing in? Send links, and all the info you can. Also if you are a hacker can you hack my account and change my email back? PLEASE! I have tried contacting twitter but they wont reply its been over a week. I tried twitter support to, but it wouldnt help my problem.

- Wendigo - 11-19-2012 02:50 AM

The category you posted this in is for MySpace, and not for Other-Internet. For future reference check the category that is being suggested, as the category can be wrong, as has happened on numerous occasions. By checking that, you will have a higher chance of getting an accurate answer to your query.