Twitist Forums
when i block an unwanted follower on twitter i also report them for spam. is this correct? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: when i block an unwanted follower on twitter i also report them for spam. is this correct? (/thread-44156.html)

when i block an unwanted follower on twitter i also report them for spam. is this correct? - Darryl - 11-19-2012 02:49 AM

usually when i want to block an unwanted follower, i block them and also report them for spam.
is this correct, or do i just need to block?.
i have done both on every unwanted follower, and hope twitter dont maybe suspend me for doing something wrong. thats all.

thanks everyone.

- Jessica - 11-19-2012 02:57 AM

you can do that if you like

- answerer - 11-19-2012 02:57 AM

No that's not right. While you would probably block any spam (and report it) if it jut a person you don't agree with then this isn't spam. You may not have had this type I don't know but if it's just someone being offensive, etc then block but don't report as spam.

- Olfia Rachmi - 11-19-2012 02:57 AM

I've done same hahaha

- Kyle Lawrence - 11-19-2012 02:57 AM

How can you know that they are spamming you? If you do not want them to follow you, you can just block them. You do not have to report them as spam if they are not really bothering you.