Twitist Forums
Is it weird to make a twitter account only to follow your favorite celebrities? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is it weird to make a twitter account only to follow your favorite celebrities? (/thread-44166.html)

Is it weird to make a twitter account only to follow your favorite celebrities? - Nini - 11-19-2012 02:50 AM

So most people I know don't even use twitter... its all about facebook. But I always find myself searching up my favorite celebrities' twitters just to see what their up to lately. I just thought it would be more convenient to make an account (with no activity, just following people). I'm not familiar with the whole twitter world, so I don't know if that's normal, lol.

- John S - 11-19-2012 02:58 AM

That is actually the only reason I joined, so no, it is not weird.

- Sarah - 11-19-2012 02:58 AM

Hmm im no really familiar with it either but i always have the urge to look up celebrities twitters. Most of my friends only follow a couple of celebrities. If you plan on following a lot of them but dont want any of your friends to see, then use your middle name as your last name so they cant look you up.

- ? - 11-19-2012 02:58 AM

it is normal, thats why most people actually make twitter. thats why i made one haha