Twitist Forums
I want to delete a twitter account, but forgot the email and password.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I want to delete a twitter account, but forgot the email and password.? (/thread-44185.html)

I want to delete a twitter account, but forgot the email and password.? - braveicicle685 - 11-19-2012 02:50 AM

I made a twitter account about 2 years ago, and now I want to delete it for personal reasons. The trouble is that I forgot both the email and the password for the account. I tried sending the pass to my email, but after going through countless emails I was of no luck.

Please Help Sad

- ÐḁṅŽḝḺ - 11-19-2012 02:59 AM

Twitter won't close down your account without proof that it belongs to you, so your best bet is to try and get back in to your email account.

When you created your email account you should have been asked to provide some extra verification information in case you happened to forget your password - a secret question and answer, for example. Hopefully you did something like this, so see if you can follow your email provider's password-reset instructions. Good luck!