Twitist Forums
When going Business to Business to introduce my company and get leads, what kind of info do I need from them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: When going Business to Business to introduce my company and get leads, what kind of info do I need from them? (/thread-44278.html)

When going Business to Business to introduce my company and get leads, what kind of info do I need from them? - HowdyHoNeighbor - 11-19-2012 02:54 AM

I'm going to be going business to business to introduce a new restoration company in the area. When going in, I will leave my business card, a promotional item and information about our company. What should I be sure to get from them besides a business card?

Thanks guys!!

- Judy - 11-19-2012 03:03 AM

the name of the person that makes the buying decisions related to what you are selling.

- Want to Help - 11-19-2012 03:03 AM

You have to make sure your business cards are done right. That can have a HUGE effect. Not only that, but also how do you plan to portray your business? Make sure it comes across professional. A great way to do that is to have brochures or flyers, and hand them out. When they're done right, you can really get your business far ahead. Look for a printing company that offers good quality paper and coloring. It's VERY important. Plus you want quick turn-around time and even better, good pricing. I'm attaching the place I use - I very highly recommend them. Good Luck with whatever you chose to do!
'

- Raymond - 11-19-2012 03:03 AM

Get all the information from them as if they are a customer

Name, address, phone number , fax number, decision makers name, email address, domain name, current prices they are paying for similar services (if possible) and take many notes.

hope this helps

- bubbl3girl - 11-19-2012 03:03 AM

Very traditional way of marketing, but its still effective today.

Giving away your business card is a good thing but the best is also to add more effort or take a step higher. Try to go online. Create your own website, you may even do it using free tools in Wordpress or Blogger or have a page on Facebook and LinkedIn- Social Media Marketing.

And another good thing to business leads for your new business also is to consider phone marketing or telemarketing. Telemarketing - you will not be selling but to introduce your business and to gather for business prospects.