Twitist Forums
How do I increase the subscription rate on my website? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter marketing (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: How do I increase the subscription rate on my website? (/thread-44319.html)

How do I increase the subscription rate on my website? - John B - 11-19-2012 02:56 AM

I have a signup box at the top of my website listing the benefits of the E-Book I'm giving away.
I'm mainly using Article Marketing and SEO at the moment to drive traffic to my site.

- Kevin W - 11-19-2012 03:04 AM

This can be a very difficult time. I know when I first started my site, it took some serious time to really start building up the traffic, and generating subscriptions. A couple of things to think about:
-How are you drviing traffic to your site? Are you posting on relevent forums? Including links back to your site? Are you doing any social networking? Facebook and twitter posts?
-Its important to make sure to focus on your target market, and find the places that they hang out. Also, make sure to use proper SEO to get your site ranked highly in the search engines, for relevant keywords. Feel free to check out my site, there are quite a few articles regarding SEO and traffic generation:

- dan - 11-19-2012 03:04 AM

Make the optin form popup about 5-10 seconds after someone visits. This has been shown to increase subscriptions dramatically.

Make the eBook something that your visitors really want to know about.