Twitist Forums
What the f*** is wrong with the Naughty Dog forums? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What the f*** is wrong with the Naughty Dog forums? (/thread-44336.html)

What the f*** is wrong with the Naughty Dog forums? - Bread - 11-19-2012 02:57 AM

It won't let me log in. What the heck is going on? Is the PSN undergoing maintenance? Because I can log in and everything on my PS3, and there hasn't been any message on my Ps3 or anything saying it's undergoing maintenance.

What the heck is going on?

- The Shadow™ ® - 11-19-2012 03:05 AM

the naughty dog forums are separate from psn , so one can be offline but not the other
it's the same as ps3 forums and psn , they are run by a different company than Sony
if forums are offline psn would not be and they don't post on the ps3 if a forums is offline

psn is for game servers and playstation use , not for games forums or website to use
I don't know if they are offline or not , but know the Resistance website was hacked and taken offline and they were threatening other sites so maybe they just took it off to add security ?

maybe try the naughty dog twitter or facebook page to see if they posted anything ?