Twitist Forums
How can I get my bussiness to come up on search? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get my bussiness to come up on search? (/thread-44568.html)

How can I get my bussiness to come up on search? - rolltide_boy - 11-19-2012 03:07 AM

How do I get my Business to come up on the search engine? Is there a free site? or can the web hosting site take care of it?

- Abd Essamad - 11-19-2012 03:15 AM

Hi.
You have to add your URL Manuely in all the search engine. and add it in different directories.and have a lot of back links to have a good page rank
if you want have more traffic to your blog. and use Youtube to promote your blog it's a long way so you need to know more about SEO ;-)

- Trentton J - 11-19-2012 03:15 AM

no your web hosting cant take care of that.

but here is a way to get your website ranked high on the search engines in 24 hours so you can get lots of visitors

visit: http//freewebsitetraffic.tv

that website should take care of all your needs, thanks

- Jennifer G - 11-19-2012 03:15 AM

Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts to high, long-term search engine rankings. Persistent SEO best practices are the way to get there.

In a nutshell:

1. Add lots of well-written content that includes keyphrases that your prospects are typing into search engines.
2. Submit new content to bookmarking websites like Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Mixx, etc.
3. Make sure that all important pages on your site have customized, well-written, keyphrase-rich meta data.
4. Obtain incoming links from external websites (lots of ways to do this).
5. Launch a Twitter profile and follow people who are interested in your products / services (based on keyphrases in their profile.)
6. Promote your site on all your social networking sites (MySpace, Facebook, etc.)
7. Make sure to include a site map for visitors
8. Upload an XHTML sitemap to major search engines
9. Get a free Google Analytics account so you can check your site statistics.

Good Luck!

- Ivy - 11-19-2012 03:15 AM

Do link building campaign.

You can do the effective link building campaign these days- One way link building.
> social bookmarking
> blog posting
> blog commenting
> forum posting
> directory submission
> article submission

In order for your site to improve its popularity and visibility in internet market.