Twitist Forums
How to get more followers on Twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: How to get more followers on Twitter? (/thread-44594.html)

How to get more followers on Twitter? - Ruairi - 11-19-2012 03:07 AM

I always tweet cool things that going on, but still I only have 3 followers (lame, I know).

Is there away to get more followers?

Follow me (if you want): @ruairiphillips

- Ninetales - 11-19-2012 03:16 AM

I'll follow you (I'm @AlienBlade).

Some tips:

> Do Follow Friday to suggest people to follow those users. And hope that the people on that list follow you for being kind enough to recommend them.
> Follow as many people as possible and hope they follow back. If you're searching for people to follow, follow the ones where they have a higher number under following than followers (they will usually follow you back).
> Use hashtags (this ties in with the first tip of using Follow Friday). This should let more people see your tweets. And if they share the same interests/views they may follow you.
> Promote yourself on other sites such as here (which you've already done), Facebook, Youtube, and Tumblr.

EDIT:

Note that these tips won't guarantee more followers, but there's the chance that they could help.

Here's some followers who might follow you back:

@Frannie_Edwards
@sabouras27
@orderthephoenix
@Potterheadsrule
@tokyo_sexwhale
@dotes69
@EllisInATardis
@TheVanessaWho

- loudqueen272 - 11-19-2012 03:16 AM

Twiends, this website is totally legit and you can get followers for free just by following other people.

- x-*sweetgirl*-x - 11-19-2012 03:16 AM

if u follow lots off people some will follow back an so on

follow me @cherrym134 Smile

- EMILYY. - 11-19-2012 03:16 AM

advertise anywhere, follow a lot of people and hopefully they will follow you back. post hastags and constantly tweet. get your friends to follow you.x