Twitist Forums
Is twitter.exe reliable? What software could let me into a twitter account...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Is twitter.exe reliable? What software could let me into a twitter account...? (/thread-44714.html)

Is twitter.exe reliable? What software could let me into a twitter account...? - A Non - 11-19-2012 03:11 AM

I lost the login to my twitter over 2 years ago [right after I made it, actually] and really want it back. I'm thinking about resorting to hacking software to get to it, because the name was really nice and nothing like it is available anymore ):

What are the best tools to open a twitter account? Is twitter hack.exe reliable, or could I get a virus if I use it?

[I'm not doing anything illegal, I own the account I'd be hacking, I just lost it's email/pass].

Serious answers about this only please; thanks for any help!
I meant twitter HACK. exe. I deleted part of the question, but left that in by mistake....no, I don't think that twitter is an executable file ^___^'''

- Aaron - 11-19-2012 03:19 AM

I bet a million bucks that will not work.

Hacking a website, is not easy and will never come in such a simple fashion.

- Colanth - 11-19-2012 03:19 AM

Hacking into someone else's computer (Facebook owns the computer) is a federal crime. You own nothing on the computer, not even your own account. Facebook owns all accounts and all content.

Contact Facebook and see if they can help you LEGALLY.