Twitist Forums
Does it surprise anyone the Democrats are trying to down play Weinergate like it's no big deal to lie and...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Does it surprise anyone the Democrats are trying to down play Weinergate like it's no big deal to lie and...? (/thread-44732.html)

Does it surprise anyone the Democrats are trying to down play Weinergate like it's no big deal to lie and...? - L I B T A R D S R A S S W I P E S - 11-19-2012 03:12 AM

slander the good name of an innocent reporter just doing his job?

- DaffyDilly - 11-19-2012 03:20 AM

No, it doesn't. Its another example of do as I say not as I do.

- Traveler - 11-19-2012 03:20 AM

He is now an admitted LIAR! At the same time he says he will not resign because nothing he did has anything to do with his office? He is an admitted liar. He only confessed because he was backed into a corner. He is only 'sorry' because he got caught. IT GOES TO CHARCTER...HE IS A LIAR!

- Thunderoussnail315 - 11-19-2012 03:20 AM

We honestly don't care. I can't speak for all liberals but I honestly couldn't care less if he lied or not. Why do we need to get involved in personal scandals in politicians lives anyway?

- FrederickS - 11-19-2012 03:20 AM

Liberalism is itself, a big lie, so no, I'm not surprised.

- YB Logical - 11-19-2012 03:20 AM

It is illegal to hack a twitter account.
In making the accusation that his account had been hacked, he falsely reported a crime which in itself is a crime.