Twitist Forums
Do you feel bad for Mike Brown? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Do you feel bad for Mike Brown? (/thread-44746.html)

Do you feel bad for Mike Brown? - Fat Ends 187 - 11-22-2012 04:47 AM

He is a horrible coach and it was a good decision firing him. He is still getting paid but what I mean is, his family was receiving death threats from fans on twitter.
Whats wrong with people? Yes hes a bad coach but pathetics have to resort to that? Why do fans take sports that far to want to kill someone?

- Vegeta - 11-22-2012 04:55 AM

This is America my friend. Morality diminishes with each passing day

- Osaka_L.A._Connect - 11-22-2012 04:55 AM

I am a Lakers fan and lived through the Riley, Dunleavy, Del Harris, Rudy T and Phil years. I was all for giving Mike Brown a chance this year. It was obvious that the Lakers had many new faces and things aren't supposed to click from day 1. I think they should have given him a chance until December but there are too many negative people that I hate to call fellow Lakers fans.

Now it looks like Phil is coming back which is great but if that was to happen, they should have done it after the playoffs last year.

- Osaka_L.A._Connect - 11-22-2012 04:55 AM

im surprised a Lebron fan hasnt assasinated Kobe. Its funny how sore losers can be so deeply butthurt.

- Terrance - 11-22-2012 04:55 AM

not really

- Cef - 11-22-2012 04:55 AM

Well, I kind of feel bad about Mike Brown. I mean, the guy is trying to fix things up and nobody expects Lakers to be perfect from the start. Look at the Heat two seasons a go, I know they were not 1-4 but they were not as great of a team when they started.

- immensestew532 - 11-22-2012 04:55 AM

Not really