Twitist Forums
Dems the so-called "tolerant" party but attacked Stacey Dash for voting Republican? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Dems the so-called "tolerant" party but attacked Stacey Dash for voting Republican? (/thread-44804.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dems the so-called "tolerant" party but attacked Stacey Dash for voting Republican? - astrozombie x - 11-26-2012 08:39 PM

This is old news, but Stacey Dash was called names via Twitter (you might even call it cyber-bullying?) just for stating that she supported Romney/Ryan. Do black people HAVE to be Democrat or something? And if they're not, then they're considered "not really black" in their community as some people tweeted to Dash. I mean, what a thing to say to someone. Republicans often say the only hate they hear come from the Democrats who preach tolerance and that seems to be often true from what I've seen and heard. What are your thoughts on this?

- Genuinebaldskin - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

she was clueless

- Oldwhiteguy2earth - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

Go to "Valerie Jarrett's Reevenge Comments" to see how Obama plans to rule in his second term.

- Meredith - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

Oh get over it. Obama won. Let it go. No one even cares what that woman did. It obviously didn't help him any.

- Krista - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

See: Republicans threatening and attacking Colin Powell and all black people incessantly for voting for Obama and democrats.

- truth seeker - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

You have to put it in perspective. Compared to the Republican Party, the Democratic Party is the "tolerant" of the two. Without a doubt.

- insect - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

She was a complete airhead on Larry King last night, figures.. voting republican and all.

- mommanuke - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

Cast the beam out of your own eye and get back to us.

- Jasmin finnigan - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

People on the internet aren't the same as people. I would take your point if she was publically booed or something.

- Leon - 11-26-2012 08:47 PM

Baby killers have no tolerance. Lol let those Rats enjoy their day