Twitist Forums
Whats a good prepaid pay as go plan with date? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Whats a good prepaid pay as go plan with date? (/thread-44950.html)

Whats a good prepaid pay as go plan with date? - Paul - 11-26-2012 08:40 PM

I want a prepaid pay as you go play with good data rates. Att has 1cent per 5kb and a couple of others have 30cents per mb which one is better? Im only goin to use twitter safari facebook and textfree app.

- shaleah - 11-26-2012 08:49 PM

Well, if you're near a walmart and they sale straight talk there, I would go with them! Its 50 bucks a month, unlimited everything! They have some cool android phones that work well, plus they work off of verizon towers. You pretty much have coverage in areas you wouldn't with other carriers. I use to have straight talk, until I lost my phone on a roller coaster ride and my sister gave me her phone that's through a different carrier. If I could, I would much rather have straight talk then this phone service. I have clear talk, and I'm. Limmited on where I can use my phone. I hope this helps! If you don't have straight talk, walmart has A LOT of prepaid services you can choose from with unlimited everything! Just check out the coverage so you don't get stuck with something you can't enjoy pretty much everywhere! Good luck and have fun cell phone shopping!!