Twitist Forums
can i get away with this crime? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: can i get away with this crime? (/thread-45058.html)

Pages: 1 2

can i get away with this crime? - Miggo - 11-27-2012 06:24 AM

i am 16 yr girl and i tried to follow this boy on twitter. he kept blocking me and i found out where he lives. i played ding dong ditch at his house for a few days straight back in april. one day i pretended to be lost and went to his house. his mother questioned me about being over at their house due to what i did earlier. now i wanna egg their house. do you think its smart to do this?

- Billsta_AK - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

Eggs are expensive, use rocks.

- Naruto Max - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

If you are ok with vandilisim on your head then go right ahead.

- Krystal Gutierrez - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

No. You sound like an obsessive freak. Just leave it alone before you get in trouble a d stop being a creep.

- Myukey - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

your a troll

- Anser - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

Sounds like this mom already knows who you are. No, this isn't a smart idea.

Quit obsessing over this kid, get off the computer and start working on your homework.

- Flatpaw - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

No. Do not egg his house. You have clearly been bothering him and his family and they would know exactly who to send the police to talk to. You would be prosecuted and fined.

Get a life.

- Arthur W - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

Vandalism will always land one in hot water and youll be made to clean it off and dried eggs on a surface are no fund to get of so forget it and grow up and onto better things

- Karen - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

ONLY if you want to end up in Juvie. What is making you want to do this?? IF you like him, this is a real turn off. IF you have a grudge, he will get the last laugh on YOU. Try focusing elsewhere.

- Karen - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

your question has 2 clues to its own answer--
1--"get away with"
2) "crime"
you are asking the wrong question--try this one--
"is it immature of me to continue along this path with this boy?"
CRIME hurts people--
all crime hurts all people.
by the other answers i can see that the future is very dim for our country.
you need to ask yourself a lot of questions--
"why do i stalk this person?"
"is stalking a SANE answer to my feelings?"
are you one who wishes to live a life HURTING others?
there is an unspoken law of this world--it is called "KARMA"--that which you do to hurt others,
and that which you do to help others--
it comes back at you..........there is NO avoiding it--it is a LAW like the law of gravity that says "what goes up--must come down"
you are very young--it is time to mature and start thinking of the good you can do--instead of "how to get way with a crime"
i am sure no one will like this answer and it will probably be rejected.