Twitist Forums
My crush likes my friend?!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: My crush likes my friend?!!!!? (/thread-45174.html)

My crush likes my friend?!!!!? - Churchgirl84 - 11-27-2012 06:26 AM

I had this HUGE crush on this guy at my church. I THOUGHT he liked me back because he would always stare at me for a long time and smile. The most of a conversation we've had was just a "praise the Lord, how are you?" and sometimes I'd start a conversation on fb every now and then. Lately he hasn't been speaking to me and I followed him on twitter but he never followed me back. Now all of a sudden he's following my friend on twitter. When I first started going to the church I saw them walking around talking so maybe I was just in over my head in the first place. She isn't a close close friend, she's just the first person to really befriend me when I first started going there. Do you think he likes her? if so what am I supposed to do to get over this??

- Alissa - 11-27-2012 06:34 AM

sounds to me like he might like her, but dont give up yet. just keep trying. i think u have a chance with him, they could just be friends and not anything more, mabey theyve known each other a while. and if it doesnt work out then just move on and be happy for ur friend, i know it hurts but just hang in there, it takes time but ull feel better and move on soon enough! good luck!