Twitist Forums
twitter help pleasee? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: twitter help pleasee? (/thread-4539.html)

twitter help pleasee? - Annie - 10-03-2012 09:00 AM

ive been on twitter for quite a while now but im struggling to get followers my name is @annie_longmuir just in case you want to follow me i follow back! but i cant seem to get any followers does anyone know any effective ways of getting followers fast and free. all answers are much appreicated, thanks a lot for your helpSmile

- Annoyinganger317 - 10-03-2012 09:08 AM

You should have friends on twitter to follow you or be more popular like doing unique things
if you have facebook, try to broadcast it there

- Venugopal - 10-03-2012 09:08 AM

fck twiiter join facebook

- Nichole - 10-03-2012 09:08 AM

These are the things I did to gain twitter followers:

- Tweet interesting links, videos, or articles. Of course, who doesn't want to follow a person that tweets interesting links right? By this, they will follow you and will surely interact with you.

- FOLLOW PEOPLE. As for statistics, there's a 30% chance that the person you follow will follow you back. The chance will go higher if the person you follow has the same interest as you do.

- Follow friends and family members first to give a you a starting boost. Of course, the more followers you have, the more reliabe your account is.

- Fill out your profile properly. Describe yourself, your insights, your interests, etc. Also, have a decent and clear profile picture.

- Visit Buy Real Marketing. They offer cheap yet real twitter followers. They give you a 100% moneyback gaurantee, plus they have a 24 hours / 7 days a week customer service representatives that are willing to help you through email, chat, and calls.

Truth is, I just passed the 10k followers mark, and they are all real, not those spammy bot stuff. Try it for yourself.

Twitter Followers - http://www.buyrealmarketing.com