Twitist Forums
Are Conservatives hoping that Harry Reid dies from the car crash? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Are Conservatives hoping that Harry Reid dies from the car crash? (/thread-45598.html)

Are Conservatives hoping that Harry Reid dies from the car crash? - Just some person - 11-27-2012 06:32 AM

Coservatives must be seriously praying for his death right now.

- Just some person - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

I wouldnt lose any sleep over it but I am not a liberal so I wouldnt wish anyones death

- Obama failed - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

Why not you tards threaten to murder Romney if he wins. Burn in hell Reid you thieving hunk of dog crap. Take Pelosi and Obama with you.

Muwahahahahahahaha

- Smooch The Pooch - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

What car crash? And no, conservatives do not wish death on others. That's what unhinged liberals do all day long on Twitter. Twitter is forever, and they don't even get that when they tweet out their wish to assassinate.

- Vengeful Buddha - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

Didn't know that he was in one.

- IceT - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

No just hoping the people of Nevada wake up and send him a pink slip!

- Suicide! - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

Not just Conservatives hate him. Libertarians, Paleoconservatives, Occupiers, anti-establishment people are all against him. He is just a crony bought by the bankers. For one thing, he pushed the Senate's roll call vote on Audit the Fed to the next session.

- 97% - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

No. Praying for someones death, rejoicing over someones death who has differing political ideas,falls entirely within the purview of the liberal bunch. Think back of Cheney's heart operations and how liberals wished him ill.

- Stuart - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

christian love

- Star Logan - 11-27-2012 06:41 AM

Yeah I guess You would think that huh.
Liberal Democrats, solving their problems one bullit at a time.
Have a baby you don't want, Abort it.
To many people, release the killers from prison.
I swear, everything a Democrat does is aimed to destroy humanity and if you can't then enslave them, but get them cheer for it first.