Twitist Forums
Do you like 1D ????????? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Do you like 1D ????????? (/thread-45731.html)

Pages: 1 2

- 26girl - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

no no no no no

- Anabell - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

YES!!!
Louis Tomlinson!!! Big Grin
Umm, about 5 months. Tongue
YES!!! I love it soooooo much!
No...? I'm being paitent and waiting for the album. Tongue Don't wanna spoil it. Big Grin
No...
No, I don't have a Twitter... Sad

- Lauren Figg ஜ - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

1. OF COURSE Big Grin
2. true directioners don't have favourites
3. about least a year and a half
4. yes, it's beautiful *_*
5. yes
6. not yet, gonna see them in april 2013
7. no T_T

- Intellectualjam588 - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

I know right! I listened to 'Rock Me' but thats all. I feel so bad because the boys worked so hard and wanted it to be a suprise for use. Thank you and you shouldn't have done that to the girl who leaked it. I WANTCHA TO ROCK ME ROCK ME ROCK ME Big Grin

YES I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO MUCH! RHFAHFAHF

Niallers my favorite too! Haha! He's just different from the other boys and thats one of the reasons why i like him Smile

Hmm probably around a little around the end of school (i was a fan) beginning of the summer i was a Directioner

YES! I love it! It made me cry haha. I woke up so early for it (3O'clock, but it wasn't out so then i woke up at 6 and Liam's teaser was out) but it turns out it was released in the afternoon

I only heard 'Rock Me' IT'S SO AWESOME it's on repeat right now haha. I haven't heard 'The Don't Know About Us' or 'Kiss Me' I promised myself not to listen to anymore leaked songs until it's officially out but it's so hardddd!

No BUT I WANT TO SO BADLY! I want to go to the Today show but I have school and I'm not allowed to skip it Sad

No Sad

- Clove Horan - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

Ok....YES i am absolutely a directioner
i think all the boys should be treated equally, but Niall does hold a special place in my heart (all the boys are in a special place in my heart, but something about Niall just gets to me <3)
how long? uh... a year and a half?? more or less??
YES i have heard little things. I cried, and when Nialls solo came on, I collapsed on the ground sobbing. it was so damn beautiful.
no, where can I find those songs?
NO never been to a concert ! (*cries in corner*)
no, i don't have a twitter Sad

- Rachel - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

Yeah, I love One Direction. Except Liam because ya know he's so rude and he hates all of his fans because he never does any twitcams or tweets/follows us and he hates on spoons all the time and I love spoons they help me eat soup I enjoy soup like why you be hatin on spoons Liam don't be a hater and he dressed up as batman for halloween like omfg are you 7 years old you look ridiculous and another thing he looks so dumb with those stupid tattoos he just got like "everything I wanted but nothing I'll ever need" and "only time will tell" like why you writing all this meaningful shyt on your arms just get like a smiley face or a nice doodle of a farm animal on your arm like harry maybe a christmas tree cuz it's almost christmas.

- Kellee - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

Yes!!