Twitist Forums
ELFS, VIPS, Cassies, B2UTIES ETC.>>>>? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: ELFS, VIPS, Cassies, B2UTIES ETC.>>>>? (/thread-45735.html)

ELFS, VIPS, Cassies, B2UTIES ETC.>>>>? - Smilingriddle828 - 11-27-2012 06:34 AM

This is an easy question! So..hey! I am a major K-pop fan and was wondering how many other fans are out there that like the same stuff as me. Does anyone have a Twitter account was the main thing I wanted to ask. I would like to follow you or you could follow me and we could talk about stuff. I already have a few people I talk to, but with so many foreign fans that don't speak English, it's sorta hard ^^' That's why I asked on YA because I know that there are many drama fans and K-pop fans here. Here is my Twitter name @mbro27. You could leave yours too if you like, but anyways, thanks! I will follow you, but English please! Warning> Some bad language might be used.

- kpopaddicted - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

Yes im a huge fan of kpop. Big Grin sorry but I don't have Twitter Sad

- ELF - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

oh, I had a Twitter but I created my account a long long time ago and at that time, I could not get what's up with twiiter. haha. i mean, it's not the typical social networks like Facebook and Friendster so I lost my account. Then i created Cyworld and Me2day and yes after a few days, I got nosebleeds. lol. I could not understand Korean. Gosh, Donghae replied my message. lols I was about to create another Twitter account, but I did not continue it as I would only forget my password after changing it every other time. It gets so hard. finally, you can add me on FB if you like, I'm Sittie Fairoza Alonto.

PS: you have good taste in bands! Smile

- icandylexy - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

@4everelf97

- Annabelle - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

Heyy! You should join tumblr! many people tumblr their favorite kpop groups and u can follow people who love your favorite groups! Smile

- Leizel - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

I'm a huge K-pop fan... this is my twitter account @Leizel_Raman...btw...already follow...follow me back...hehehe

- rocker_chickie - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM

You should go to Tumblr. It's the best for kpop fans that speak english. They have Macros, pics, contests, stores, goofy fan stuff, quotes. loads of stuff.